Help Keep the Victory Hall COVID-19 Secure
1. You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
2. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these premises alert Test, Track and Trace. Alert the booking secretary on 07768 292154 and alert the organiser of the activity you attended.
3. Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible: Wait behind the marked lines as you go through the entrance hall to your activity and observe the one-way system marked.
4. Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often. Soap and paper towels are provided.
5. Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
6. “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bags provided. Then wash your hands.
7. Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles, tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces before you arrived. Keep them clean. We cannot clean all surfaces at the hall between each hire.
8. Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet areas. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk.
9. Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
The files and links below are:
- Permitted uses for the Hall under present UK Government advice
- Our guide to performing a risk assessment for your activity or hire
- A questionnaire for a group returning to the Hall
- The special conditions of hire for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic
- The current advice of the UK Government in helping you in "Staying safe outside your home" including advice about masks