About the Hall
- The hall is a wonderful and flexible venue available for one-off and regular bookings. It is suitable for exercise classes, activities, weddings, dances (sprung floor), concerts, family celebrations, children's parties, amateur dramatics, conferences and meetings.
- The hall is well maintained and modern with free parking for 40-50 cars. It has attractive and well maintained surrounding gardens. The hall is located within the village and within short walking distance of Powderham Castle.
- The hall has a pleasant welcoming entrance with easy access to toilets, (disabled toilet), cloakroom and the Main Hall.
- The Main Hall is light and airy with electric storage heaters. It has an oak sprung floor and large stage. The kitchen and attached bar both have a hatch to the main hall. The kitchen and bar area has a wine cooler, large cooking range, dishwasher and glasswasher. There is a PA system with a 14 channel powered mixer suitable for public address or music.
- The Committee Room is ideal for smaller groups and meetings and has a kitchenette, fridge, microwave and adjacent toilet.
- Both the Main hall and the Committee Room have projectors.
- The hall is located about 10 minutes drive from central Exeter.
- There is also a bus every 30 minutes to/from Dawlish and Exeter (no. 2) and there are many foot paths.
- There is a fully integrated internal fire alarm system.